On 2013/11/29 19:18, Denis Krjuchkov <de...@crazydev.net> wrote:
> I'm wondering is there any plan for GLib removal in particular and
> tasks for new version in general?

No, there is no grand plan.  Things just happen whenever somebody
chooses to spend time on the code ;-)

There are quite a few ideas I have, and most of the time, I prepare
for them by refactoring code.  For example, the GLib removal will lead
to the Android port.  Multi-player support is one rather large feature
(multiple players inside one MPD process), and during 0.18
development, there were many preparations for this (struct Partition),
but this will take a long time.

> I think it would be very convenient to have such list so we can
> split tasks, discuss implementation details,
> etc. http://bugs.musicpd.org looks like a suitable place for such
> things, but as far as understand currently it's used for user
> feedback and user feature requests. What do you think?

Yes, why not.  Tell me your Mantis user name, and I'll raise your
privileges.  Then you can manage all the tickets you'd like to do.