30.11.2013 0:27, Max Kellermann пишет:

> No, there is no grand plan.  Things just happen whenever somebody
> chooses to spend time on the code ;-)

I didn't mean plan as a schedule for any specific version. I meant plan
as a list of tasks that anybody could pick and implement if they want to
help project.

> There are quite a few ideas I have, and most of the time, I prepare
> for them by refactoring code.  For example, the GLib removal will lead
> to the Android port.  Multi-player support is one rather large feature
> (multiple players inside one MPD process), and during 0.18
> development, there were many preparations for this (struct Partition),
> but this will take a long time.

This looks very interesting. Especially Android port. I think it would
be useful to have a list of things to refactor, if you have enought
spare time for documenting that.

> Yes, why not.  Tell me your Mantis user name, and I'll raise your
> privileges.  Then you can manage all the tickets you'd like to do.

My login is denis.

--
Denis