On 2013/12/17 17:30, Jean-Francois Dockes <j...@dockes.org> wrote:
> The code has been rebased on the current mpd master branch, it's in the
> "upnp" branch inside the "medoc/mpd.git" repository. If it stays there,
> it will rot, if it's merged, maybe some people will use it.

The first commit introduces a build failure:

 src/DatabaseRegistry.cxx:24:37: fatal error: db/UpnpDatabasePlugin.hxx: No
such file or directory

I cannot merge it that way.  Please clean up your git branch and
resubmit.  Every commit must be self-contained.  It must be buildable
and must be bug-free to the best of your knowledge.

I see many bug fix commit, which fix bugs introduced earlier by
yourself.  This is confusing to read, and makes the repository hard to
bisect.  Please fold those into the commit that introduced the bug.