On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 06:57:29PM +0200, Vincent wrote in <20200420165729.ge726...@zira.vinc17.org>:
Between 13:23 and 18:23, either Derek didn't send any mail, or he did
send mail (with another Mutt instance). Or perhaps he sent 26 messages
elsewhere with the same instance (though this is unlikely). Really,
what did you learn?

More than I should have, and that is my entire and only point. I might well be very wrong in the conclusions I draw from this, but I still feel information on my (or anyones, I am not too concerned about my own) email behaviour should not be data minable/stalkable when that information gets included unknown to one (as most people would not be aware of what a Message-ID is even) and has, in my opinion, no place in there. The Message-ID in my opinion should be unique with a very high probability and also be very hard to predict prior to being generated by someone sending an email.

Kind regards,

Remco