> just wondering about the easiest way to go about makeing deleted mail transfer
> to a"trash" folder before for later retrival/deletion.

I have used this method in the past which has been posted to mutt-users
several times. Note that this is not perfect.

randy

#------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Deleting Messages to a Trash folder
folder-hook .     "macro index d s=Trash.gz<Return> 'Delete Message to Trash"
folder-hook .     "macro pager d s=Trash.gz<Return> 'Delete Message to Trash"
folder-hook Trash "bind index d delete-message"
folder-hook Trash "bind index d delete-message"

--
Five hundred, twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, how do you measure...?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.louisville.edu/~rjmill01/
Triangle Fraternity                   http://www.louisville.edu/rso/triangle/
Golden Key National Honor Society     http://www.louisville.edu/rso/goldenkey/