> What are the problems that you have with this?  It would take just a
> tiny bit of code to add a "trash_folder" variable, which when set, would
> receive a copy of deleted messages.  But I'm not sure what doesn't work
> about the above?

1. You cannot undelete messages and have them removed from the Trash
   folder.
2. It is possible to delete a message multiple times (and svae it to the
   Trash folder multiple times). Limited accoutn space made the
   duplicated messages hard to deal with.
3. No good way I found (without cron privs) to automatically delete
   messages without entering the Trash folder.
4. Takes relatively long time and puts a Saving... Message up.
5. Does not work with the tag-prefix or with thread-delete.

randy

--
Five hundred, twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, how do you measure...?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.louisville.edu/~rjmill01/
Triangle Fraternity                   http://www.louisville.edu/rso/triangle/
Golden Key National Honor Society     http://www.louisville.edu/rso/goldenkey/