On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 02:14:33AM -0500, Randall J. Million <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > just wondering about the easiest way to go about makeing deleted mail transfer
> > to a"trash" folder before for later retrival/deletion.
>
> I have used this method in the past which has been posted to mutt-users
> several times. Note that this is not perfect.
>
> randy
>
> #------------------------------------------------------------------------
> # Deleting Messages to a Trash folder
> #------------------------------------------------------------------------
> folder-hook .     "macro index d s=Trash.gz<Return> 'Delete Message to Trash"
> folder-hook .     "macro pager d s=Trash.gz<Return> 'Delete Message to Trash"
> folder-hook Trash "bind index d delete-message"
> folder-hook Trash "bind index d delete-message"

What are the problems that you have with this?  It would take just a
tiny bit of code to add a "trash_folder" variable, which when set, would
receive a copy of deleted messages.  But I'm not sure what doesn't work
about the above?

-Daniel

--
Daniel Eisenbud