David, I believe I see what you are saying; however, your suspicion appears
to be wrong, in this case.

See below.

In the message header I find:

In the message body, this is the attachement MIME header.. there are
quotes around the filename.

--0__=d0vLICMyvygZsBD1fr4XOLmIvfbHtJCvKXjkj9BXMq2hXsDwSZvltNEJ

begin 644 98_1031 IIS restarts.xls
[encoded stuff starts here]

--
Josh Hildebrand          Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Sluice           Pager: http://www.digitalsluice.com/josh/pager