Hi Ken,

I don't have a solution, but I have experienced the same thing on
solaris 7 while patching to 0.95.3us. The problem seems to be that my
source code and the patch do not agree on the line number. It was off by
more than 5.

Also, the solaris patch doesn't seem to recognize multiple patches, it
thinks you're applying the patch to just the first file. Maybe getting
the gnu patch would help?

Don't know how to fix it though, I had to apply the patch manually
(luckily, it was a short one :). I'm not a developer, but I would
certainly like to know the solution as well.

Robert
--
i don't have a sig. :)