Stupid question:  how the heck do I "unlimit" a limit command?  Normally, I tend
to like to limit message down to a certain pattern and view <just> those messages
(to make sure I've gotten it right) and then perform a specific operation on all
of those messages (eg. save them to a file or folder after I've read through them);
with Mutt, this is about the last "serious" thing I've not figured out... at least,
not figured out how to "undo" the limit once I don't need it anymore (I've been
using a new limit based on a date sometime in the future to get my folder back, if
you know what I mean... (*smirk*)).  Suggestions?  (I know, probably a stupid
question, but this is almost brainless with Pine -- I assume it has to be just about
as difficult, here).

Regards,
Russell

--