On 05/11/99 Patrick Seal uttered the following other thing:
> No, you don't seem to get it.  How do I configure Mutt to use my smtp
> server instead of the default local sendmail. (my smtp server is
> smtp.hyperhost.net BTW)
>
> In other words, how do I use Mutt to relay the mail (or to configure
> sendmail to do it?)
>
> With Pine it's easy.

You have to configure sendmail to do it.  It depends on your sendmail
configuration, but in general, set the smart relay host to the hostname
of that machine:

# "Smart" relay host (may be null)
DS

Like:
# "Smart" relay host (may be null)
DSsmtp.myisp.com

This just about concludes the extent of my sendmail knowledge.

Brandon
--
Brandon Long ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             [http://www.fiction.net/blong/]

      "A man said to the universe, 'Sir, I exist.'
      'However,' replied the universe, 'the fact has not created in me a
               sense of obligation.'"  -- Stephen Crane