On Sun, Aug 01, 1999 at 03:50:29PM -0400, David Thorburn-Gundlach wrote:
> ObMutt: I still haven't found [what I consider to be] a graceful way
>       to manage lots of various hooks for lots of various personalities;
>       am I really the only one out there that has more than three or
>       four email addresses?

I tag along very well with reverse_name set, which sets my email
correct. For the few cases where I start an email from one of these
adresses, I set the from header manually (from within my editor with
edit_hdrs set)

But then, I just don't need to use that much addresses to send something.

> ObReq:  It might be neat if mutt knew to look first in $HOME/.mutt
>         for a muttrc or .muttrc instead of my having to either source
>         that other copy by hand or patch the source code...

Mutt does look for your muttrc in various places.

$HOME/.muttrc-<ver>
$HOME/.muttrc
$HOME/.mutt/muttrc-<ver>
$HOME/.mutt/muttrc

so i don't see your problem here.

CU,
    Sec
--
It is too bad that the speed of light hasn't kept pace with the
changes in CPU speed and in network bandwidth. -- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP signature