Hi, folks --

...and then Stefan `Sec` Zehl said...
%
% > ObReq:  It might be neat if mutt knew to look first in $HOME/.mutt
% >         for a muttrc or .muttrc instead of my having to either source
% >         that other copy by hand or patch the source code...
%
% Mutt does look for your muttrc in various places.
%
% $HOME/.muttrc-<ver>
% $HOME/.muttrc
% $HOME/.mutt/muttrc-<ver>