Shao Zhang [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
>       It seems that a lot of people don't like how mutt treats the PGP
>       signature as an attachment.
>
>       I know there is a macro to work around this. But is there better
>       way to handle this??

The best way to handle this is to educate people as to why the old way is
bad and push them to push the people who make their MUA to fix it.

>       I got this mail from the debian mailing list.

This guy's problem sounds like not realizing that he can use procmail to
fix his incoming mails for Mutt.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/

PGP signature