Good day!

I just wanted to ask if $subject annoys someone else. I'm a recent user
of 1.0pre2 and it has a bug fixed with a side-effect: I can't use 'y' and
'n' answering yes-or-no questions - only russian chars work. Previous
version let me use both cyrillic and latin chars.
I explored both 0.95 and 1.0 sources and came to the list to suggest giving
up nlsing yes-or-no questions. If we use english chars throughout the mutt's
interface ('c' to open mbox, 'm' to mail etc.) why should we change this
convention for a single piece of user-to-mutt dialog?

I have some ideas ready... But maybe you have some reasonable
arguments against it? If not I'll go to mutt-dev.

--
Alex Kapranoff,
Voice: +7(0832)791845,       <--- !!!! Сменился телефон !!!!