On Saturday, 23 October 1999 at 22:19, Chris Green wrote:
> * Folder browsing
> How do I actually do this?  If I enter the IMAP server name I just get
> my inbox, I also get my inbox when I enter {mailandnews.co.uk}/, in
> fact I seem to get the inbox whatever I do.

Maybe it's a dumb question, but have you created other folders on your
server?

> * Server-side copy
> What does this mean?  Does it mean I can copy/move messages to another
> IMAP folder on the server?  If so, how?

yes. There's no trick, it's just like regular copy only messages aren't
downloaded and reuploaded. Tag some messages and copy them. Mutt will
create a new folder for you if the destination doesn't already exist.
Note there's currently no way to delete folders in mutt. That would be a
trivial enhancement, actually...

> * Secure login (GSSAPI and CRAM-MD5)
> Worked forst time with CRAM-MD5 for me, mutt was the first program to
> tell me the server had this!

Excellent!

> * More and better segfaults
> Hey, I just got one of those!  :-)   I entered '{}' in response to the
> 'Chdir to:' prompt and mutt expired.

Hmm, I'll look at that...

--
Brendan Cully <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | OLD SKOOL ROOLZ
"I hope I don't win                |          .-_|\