On Sat, Oct 23, 1999 at 11:52:41PM -0400, Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 October 1999 at 22:19, Chris Green wrote:
> > * Folder browsing
> > How do I actually do this?  If I enter the IMAP server name I just get
> > my inbox, I also get my inbox when I enter {mailandnews.co.uk}/, in
> > fact I seem to get the inbox whatever I do.
>
> Maybe it's a dumb question, but have you created other folders on your
> server?

Yes, definitely, I have a dozen or twenty folders on the server.
They're all at the same 'level' as the inbox if you see what I mean.

> > * Server-side copy
> > What does this mean?  Does it mean I can copy/move messages to another
> > IMAP folder on the server?  If so, how?
>
> yes. There's no trick, it's just like regular copy only messages aren't
> downloaded and reuploaded. Tag some messages and copy them. Mutt will
> create a new folder for you if the destination doesn't already exist.
> Note there's currently no way to delete folders in mutt. That would be a
> trivial enhancement, actually...

OK, I'll try that, thanks.  What I'd *really* like is a 'move' facility
 as this is typically what I use the IMAP server for.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]