On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 11:13:36AM -0400, J. Lasser wrote:

> Unfortunately, my <space> doesn't cycle through mailboxes problem is
> still unsolved, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

How do you have your mailboxes defined? If it is like

mailboxes ! "echo $HOME/mail/*"

then I don't think the <space> circles through the mailboxes, or
any of the other notifications of new mail work in the browser or
in the message line at the bottom. This is what I found recently
when I got rid of the above line from my .muttrc and explicity
defined all the mailboxes I have. Suddenly all those things I had
read about but never experienced came into being.

[Sounds like an advertisement]

--
Greg Matheson                           Learn a second language
Chinmin College, Taiwan                 and be born again almost