Hi !

I've a very serios Problem, and I don't now any further. Here my
Header as i sent this Mail in Mutt:

From: Bernd Renzing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As you see, Mutt appends as domain @voyager.localnet. BUT and here's
now my Problem: my Hostname in /ETC/HOSTNAME and via SET | more and
via hostname -f is voyager.prima.de !!!

I've searched the completed Harddisk for this String, but i don't find
it ... :-(. I've set @voyager.localnet a few days ago for some Test's in the
localnetwork, but i've reset every Parameter to voyager.prima.de. SLRN
and PINE and KMAIL works with the correct Domain....

So please tell me, how i get rid of this voyager.localnet. In my
.muttrc i've set:

reset hostname
set use_domain          # add $domain to all addresses without @host
set use_from            # don't generate a "From:" header (unless my_hdr From:)
reset hostname          # FQDN (use default).
reset realname          # get realname from /etc/passwd.

I've recompiled mutt, because i thought that the domain Name was
compiled in, but i think it won't. I've added a fresh user, and worked
with the defaults which are compiled in Mutt, but no ... :-(

Please help me, before i've to use PINE or something like that brrrr
:-)
best regards,

Bernd Renzing.

--
Live is for living and living is free, isn't it ?