On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:11:06 -0400, Brendan Cully <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Q1: If I want to make sure I get lots of helpful responses to my
> questions, even if they aren't really mutt-related, should I write
> something like
> > Please help me, before i've to use PINE or something like that
> at the bottom of my message?
I think, your Response isn't also very useful for the List isn't it ? Did
you've some good Ideas, or is the only thing you can help me, your FAQ ???

If so, i think it's very sad...

I still need help ... and I know the Rules of posting, and of course i
didn't NEED the FAQ, but i have a big Problem with my From Adress....

Bernd Renzing.

--
Live is for living and living is free, isn't it ?