Unfortunately most of the people on this mailing list use RSA keys
which is a copyrighted algorithm and, therefore, not implemented in
gpg.  When I realized this I generated a new DSS (Diffie-Hellman) key
and switched to using it.  Both PGP and GPG can do DSS.

* Dave Holland ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [991112 15:19]:

--
Eric Brunson                * _ o  *       Faster and faster,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        * / //\           until the thrill of speed