On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 01:00:45PM -0700, Eric Brunson wrote:

> Unfortunately most of the people on this mailing list use RSA keys
> which is a copyrighted algorithm and, therefore, not implemented in
> gpg.  When I realized this I generated a new DSS (Diffie-Hellman) key
> and switched to using it.  Both PGP and GPG can do DSS.

        Umm.. once again, to the contrary.

        There is a module, that can be compiled, and added in, during the
runtime of GPG, that can use/include rsa keys. Same, for skipjack, and IDEA.
You should be able to find these, in the contrib directory, of
ftp.gnupg.org:/pub/gcrypt.

                                                        BL.
--
Brad Littlejohn                         | Email:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Systems Administrator,             |            [EMAIL PROTECTED]