Hi David!

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, David T-G wrote:

> Sean --
>
> If I understand you correctly, you want replies to email sent to your
> yifan account to come from your softhome account, but mutt currently sets
> your from address as yifan when it sees that the email was sent there.
>
> If that's correct, then I believe you want to unset "use_from", and you
> might also want to specify a "my_hdr From" command to force a particular
> address.

No the other way around. If a mail comes in addressed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], I want Mutt to set the reply as coming from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Currently it sets all mail to From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sean

--
GPG ID (DSA) 92B9D0CF PGP2 ID 19592A0D Linux User: #124682  ICQ: 679813
To get my PGP Keys send me an empty email with retrieve as the subject

PGP signature