Stewart V. Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    fcc-save-hook      ~A      +People/%O.gz
>
> However, recently one of my correspondents has had their email name
> changed to all capitals, so now rather than being saved in
>    People/personx.gz
> mutt wants to create
>    People/PERSONX.gz

Someone created a patch that will cause the following expanded text to
be lower-cased if you use the "_" prefix.  Like so:

    fcc-save-hook       ~A      +People/%_O.gz

However, I cannot recall if this is standard behavior now, or if it
still requires a patch.  The behavior *is* in the version that I'm using
(or at least, it's in the manual), but I am using the development
version of Mutt, 1.1.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not