Adahma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 08 Jun 2000:
> Would it be possible to setup a save-hook that would open the
> browser in a specific subdirectory so that I could easily the right
> mailbox?

I just tried this:

  save-hook "~f adahma" +foo

... and created the directory ~/Mail/foo

When I pressed s(save), I got the default prompt =foo, when I pressed
TAB, Mutt appended / to the =foo, and the second TAB took me to the
directory browser in the dir =foo/.

Is this what you're looking for?

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /