Michael Thies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 21 Mar 2000:
> But all my incoming mails are going to $HOME/INBOX in pine-format.

What's "pine-format"?  Doesn't Pine use standard unix mbox files?

> Not to /var/mail/mthies
>
> In /etc/mail/sendmail* I didn't find the point, why mails are going to
> INBOX.
> I think (I don't have any knowledge on pine and don't want to have
> this) the problem is to be found in pine ?

Pine doesn't control the mail delivery, so nothing you can change in
Pine will help.  The delivery location is controlled by whatever mail
delivery program is used (/bin/mail, procmail, the MTA's own, etc.)

This isn't much of a problem, you don't need to change the delivery
location, you just need to tell Mutt where to look for the mail.
Setting the MAIL environment variable is probably the best way (before
starting Mutt), but failing that, you can specify the location with the
$spoolfile setting in your .muttrc.

  set spoolfile=~/INBOX

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /