Jason Helfman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Fri, 14 Apr 2000:
> looking into qmail options, is their anything I should know ahead of
> time in regards to the way mutt reads files/folders/configs...?

Well, IIRC qmail uses flock *only* as the locking mechanism, so you
should configure Mutt to use that as well.  This is, of course, only
relevant with incoming mbox folders.  If you use qmail you might be
better off with Maildir anyway.

Other than that, there's no other issues really.  You may want to look
at the man page for qmail-inject for means of setting up the Return
Path (envelope sender) info.  Also, I use just the plain setting
"set sendmail=qmail-inject" for Mutt.

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /