Chris Green proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>> mutt -f '{imap.server}folder-name'

>Version 1.2 has a whole raft of IMAP enhancements and bug fixes though
>so I would recommend doenloading and building that if you can.  When
>you build it you need to give the '--with-imap' option to ./configure
>(plus any others you need of course).

I use mutt 1.3 (and have been building the devel versions as and when they
came out <g>).  AFAICT, --with-imap is enabled by default.  Mutt is small
enough that I can afford to do a ./configure and make install and
compile everything in :)

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
Green light in a.m. for new projects.  Red light in P.M. for traffic
tickets.