Sitting at the campfire, Dan Boger told:
> just started playing with IMAP a little (mostly to read postmaster mail)
> and I was wondering about mutt's IMAP support...  Is anyone using it?

Yes, I am. It works fine.

> Here's some of my questions...  Is there a way to browse the server folders,
> without knowing in advance which folders are available?

None that I'm aware of, but perhaps Brendan (he did most of the IMAP stuff)
knows more about it.

> Does the new mail notify work for imap folders?

Yes, it works nicely

> Is there a way (without macros) to teach
> mutt which IMAP servers/folders I usually read, and have it selectable?

You mean like the mailboxes option in .muttrc?
Yes!

> :) [Note: its quoted, not >:) (little devil) :)  ]

Greets,
Kai

--

Kai Blin(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])      Webmaster
Inst. of Human Genetics                         Dept. of Molecular Genetics