On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 10:35:39PM +1000, Dennis Robertson wrote:
> Hello,
> Before I give up and retire hurt to netscape can anyone tell me in words
> of one syllable how to create mailboxes that work.  I get the message
> from mutt that every one of the "mailboxes" I have designated is not a
> mailbox, even though I can see that procmail has delivered to them.  I
> have read the manual at 3.11 and am none the wiser.

When does mutt say they're not mailboxes?  I.e. what are you doing
when it says it?  Also how do you tell that procmail has delivered to
them?

Procmail can deliver to a number of different formats of 'mailbox', I
think mutt should be able to read them all too.  You obviously need to
get them 'in step' though.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]