Vincent Danen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 20 Jun 2000:
> I just upgraded and have run into a few problems (see other
> messages).  How would I use the envelope thing?
>
> set envelope_from="<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

It's just:

  set enveloper_from

Nothing else.

What it does is that it takes the email address from the From header
when it's sending an email, and then puts that in the mail sending
command as -faddress.

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /