On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 10:48:24AM -0400, Brendan Cully wrote:
> Just use the documented "mailboxes" command:
>
> mailboxes {host}Mail/foo-list {host}Mail/bar-list

i did that and added all my IMAP folders, when i press tab ( at the
directory browser ) i can see all of them, but unfortunatly it doesnt
display wether a folder has a new mail ( the docs say it should indicate
new mails )
i have
set mail_check = 60
set imap_checkinterval = 10
so mutt should check every 10 seconds

> of course you can also use the standard folder shortcuts, eg:
>
> set folder={host}Mail
> mailboxes =foo-list =bar-list

i have
set folder = {10.0.0.55}INBOX
but actually mutt still goes to the /var/mail/wedge spool when its
started, ( i realize the -y argument so it goes to the mailboxes list by
default )
and mailboxes is set to {10.0.0.55}INBOX etc....

bernhard valenti