* George Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000816 14:22]:

> I want to upgrade from 1.0.1i to the current 1.2.5i.  What is the best
> approach for this - installing patches in successive order or just
> downloading the current tarball and installing it?

I guess it is a matter of taste and bandwidth. If you sit at home with
a 14.4 modem connection and still want to live at the bleeding edge of
mutt development, downloading the small patches will save you time and
money. If you have got a T3 link to the net, and 2 or 3 MB more or
less are a matter of seconds, just get the tar ball and save yourself
the work of fiddling with patches.

Christian