Christian, et al --

...and then Christian Molls said...
% * George Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000816 14:22]:
%
% > I want to upgrade from 1.0.1i to the current 1.2.5i.  What is the best
%
% I guess it is a matter of taste and bandwidth. If you sit at home with
% a 14.4 modem connection and still want to live at the bleeding edge of
% mutt development, downloading the small patches will save you time and

A very good point...  I figured that he's going to need a major upgrade
from 1.0.1, so any tarball (or CVS checkout) is good for him as a new
starting point.  From there the diffs might certainly be easier.

BTW, 1.2.5 certainly isn't bleeding edge, since 1.2 is the stable
version.  If you haven't seen it yet, you should check out 1.3.x :-)

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature