Okay -

As it is, I've got a mailboxes like that looks like this:

mailboxes ! `echo $HOME/mail/*`

This works gorgeously, adding any mailboxes I have in ~/mail to my
viewable list on launch. But if mail arrives and gets routed via
procmail to a -new- mailbox -while I am in mutt-, then I won't see that
mail until I've exited mutt and relaunched it, rebuilding the mailboxes
list.

I'm really picking nits here in the quest to achieve the Ultimate MUA
Experience. :) Is there a way of binding 'mailboxes ~ `echo...`' to the
'c' key, transparently, without overriding the current functioning of
that key?

(If there's a different method, that'd be great too.)

--
Evan Vetere | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature