Kai Weber ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> + Chris Gushue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > I'm using a combination of procmail and a couple shell scripts for mail
> > sorting and archiving. Procmail sorts things into monthly directories such
> > as ~/mail/2000/08 with various mail folders (Maildir-style) in there.
>
> I like the idea of hierarchic mail sorting into subdirectories. I think
> it works with mbox mail folders as well?

Yes, it works just fine with mbox mail folders - it is what I was
originally using. I only recently switched to using Maildir.

> > scripts at http://mutt.lazygenes.net - a lot of which was helped along by
>
> I will take a look at the scripts. Thank you for information.

Hopefully you can get some use out of something on the site, its the reason
I made it :)

--
Burns:  Good Lord, Smithers!  You look atrocious.  I thought I told you to
        take a vacation.

Homer:  Uh, Smithers already left, sir.  I'm his replacement, Homer
        Simpson.

                   Homer the Smithers

PGP signature