I suppose you could make a fcc-hook to an outbox, then setup a send-hook
from that outbox. This would more then likely do that job.

Manual.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 10:36:45PM -0400, Damien Tougas muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149