Submitted 26-Sep-00 by Dave Ewart:
> I find it hard to believe that either of those explanations is true.

It hits me intermittently, yes on some builds, not on others.  So I don't
have a guaranteed fix.  I can't even tell you what makes it happen, since I
use the same options for every build (I build an rpm of each release using
the same spec file).

I can tell you that my current 1.3.8 build doesn't have the problem, but my
first 1.3.7 did.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 RSA key available upon request

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it is too
dark to read.

PGP signature