On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 02:46:21PM +0100, Dave Ewart wrote:

>                                           My feeling is that quite a large
> number of people _are_ using the development versions, though ...

Just because many people use a development version it doesn't follow that
they don't report problems on the development list. You'd expect people who
are testing the development version to actually *use* it in places other
than the developers mailing list.

,----
`----

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/ | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards