Suresh Ramasubramanian ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

: I rather suspect that the path to vim is wrong in his .muttrc
: Especially if he had an rpm install which would dump vim in /bin or /usr/bin -
: and then compiled a new vim from a tarball, that'd put it into /usr/local/bin
:
: Use `which vim` to locate where the vim is on your box - and edit the editor
: variable in your .muttrc to reflect the new location.

That wasn't it. The ``path'' to vim was correct---It was using an alias.
I explicitly set the path to where vim resides but that didn't work.

Thanks.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen