On 2000.10.05, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Pyuesh Daya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible to run two external programs to run with mutt.  I am already running
>the "Shift Q" to query an external perl script which queries an Ldap Server....Is
>this possible...
>
> How do I bind another stroke key to query another external Program !!

Assuming you want to query both sources each time, I'd just use a
wrapper:
        #!/bin/sh
        for query_source in local ldap qi; do
                mutt_query_${query_source} "$*"
        done | sort | uniq

        set query_command="query_wrapper '%s'"

or something like that.  All untested, of course; I only use one
directory source.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago