On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 08:57:04PM +0200, Wouter Verheijen wrote:
> hi,
>
> Is it possible to mark a message as Important or Urgent, so that the
> receiver notices this.
> I know this is common for other clients (Importance: or X-Priority:).
> It is of course possible to add this manually, but shouldn't this be an
> standard mail client feature? Or this not depreciated?

I've been wanting to ask this for a while... I guess its nothing that can't
be done with my_hdr, E on the compose menu (or $edit_headers) and a few
scoring rules. But it would be nice to press (say) I on the compose menu
which would bring up a choice of (1) High (2) Normal (3) Low in the status
bar. Would anyone be willing to hack this in?

--
Bruce J.A. Nourish (keys - see header) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>