> Is it possible to mark a message as Important or Urgent, so that the
> receiver notices this.
> I know this is common for other clients (Importance: or X-Priority:).
> It is of course possible to add this manually, but shouldn't this be an
> standard mail client feature? Or this not depreciated?

 I don't think there's a standard way of doing, or even a standard used
 by MUAs. Unless M$ introduced another one through the backdoor ...

 Some MUAs (elm, I think) provide support for a Precedence: header, but
 this header does something very different: it allows to tweak the
 priority of messages (= sort order) in sendmail's queue. The algorithm
 behind that is described in the Sendmail Installation and Operation Guide.