Brian Salter-Duke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sat, 28 Oct 2000:
> It prompts for my filter script and then needs a
> "yes" reply as it warns it is overwriting the mutt-hostname-number file
> in /tmp.

You can probably get rid of that "yes" reply -- I'm not sure of this,
but I would expect that to be handled by some option or another.
(After all, everything else in Mutt seems to be! <g>)  I have no idea
of what option that might be, though. :-)

> So far so good. I then tried to write a macro:-
>
> macro   attach  \Cp     "<filter-entry>try1<enter>yes<enter>"

> This does not work.

Try using "macro compose \Cp". :-)  The "attach" menu is where you view
the attachements (message structure) of received emails.  The "compose"
menu is where you create new emails.

Don't feel bad, that's an easy mistake to make. :-)

And oh, if I'm wrong and that doesn't solve your problem, please let us
know.  I'm 95% sure that's the problem, though. :-)  The macro looks
like it should work.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /