On Thu Feb  1 12:52:35 2001, Brendan Cully wrote:

> > 1) How do I browse an IMAP folder if I don't want to specify it as my
> > default mail directory ? If I try to open {user@server}INBOX or simply
> > {user@server}, I see the messages, but I can't browse the folders. I can
> > browse the folders if I specify it as my default mail dir (set
> > folder=...), but that's not what I want because I already use a local
> > mail folder with a lot of mailboxes in it.
>
> You could try tab-completing it - type {user@server}INBOX<tab>. you
> might need an extra tab there... not the best, I know.

Okay, it works. But now the problem is : once I moved to another folder,
I can't move back to the original. The main part of the mails are
directly in the INBOX folder (we're a helpdesk - don't ask me why they
don't use a TRUE helpdesk software...) and, when I switch to a subfolder
of INBOX, I can't get back to INBOX : pressing Enter will display the
subfolders list, and pressing SPACE will produce an error ("Error trying
to visualize file" - it's not the exact message, I translate from
french).

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

--