Good news.  I left sendmail up using the procmail config, and all mail
that came to me between roughly 3:30 and 9:00 this morning went to
/dev/null for some reason.  I think it is the user+detail@server
format I use for mail sorting. Usually deliver handles that.
I also noticed something odd in the procmail.log file.

The trap is calling cyrus deliver with a missing parameter.
In the /etc/procmailrc file I call it like this:

TRAP="/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -e -m $2 -- $1"

and sendmail calls it like this (with the old settings)

deliver -e -m $h -- $u
and calls procmail like this:
procmail -Y -m /etc/procmailrc $u $h

So it looks like it should be ok.  Anyone know what $h is supposed to
be?

Once again, sorry for taking this discussion so far off topic.

Thanks
Lou

On 06/15/01 03:26 AM, Louis LeBlanc sat at the `puter and typed:

--
Louis LeBlanc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]