On 06/15/01 09:44 AM, Igor Pruchanskiy sat at the `puter and typed:
> On Fri 15 Jun 2001, Louis LeBlanc wrote:
> > Hmm.  I am using 3.14, but I am not using maildir.  I am using imap.
> > Either way, like I said, procmail works fine if the 'Lines' header
> > recipe is commented out.  Here is what I find in the ~/.procmail.log:
> This is really odd. It works fine for me on 3 different machines. 2 Linux
> boxens and 1 Solaris machine with procmail-3.15 and it never complained
> about the syntax..... Maybe you have whitespaces after each line or
> something ?

No.  No trailing whitespace.

I don't know what the deal is.  Like I said in the procmail message, I
suspect that part of the problem is in the lock attempt at
/var/spool/mail/leblanc.lock
What do you do there?  do you have permissions to write to that dir?

Thanks again

Lou

--
Louis LeBlanc