René --

...and then Ren? Clerc said...
% On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 06:23:13AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
% |
% | No, I think it's my_hdr stuff.
%
% Ok. Then probably the final question:
%
% (hope I'm not annoying you guys/girls ;)

Not yet :-)

%
% how does mutt know which key to fetch from the server? Does it base
% this on the e-mail address of the sender?

Look into the mysteries of $pgp_getkeys_command to learn more
(translation: RTFM :-)

%
% Because, when I view a message, I can't find any key id attached to
% it...

It has to be there or nobody would ever know, but it's embedded in the
PGP code itself (IIRC) and thus not so obvious to your eye.

%
% --
% René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
%
% In order to maintain a well-balanced perspective, the person who has a
% dog to worship him should also have a cat to ignore him.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature