Hi,

I have been using  mutt with pgp for some  time now, but I've now  got
enough people that I want to send encrypted mail to on a regular basis
that I'd like to have mutt automatically  encrypt mail to everyone for
whom I  have public keys, and just  leave  it unencrytped for everyone
else.  I looked through the manual, and though it seems like send-hook
and/or auto-encrypt might be helpful  for this, there's nothing  clear
that I could  find in the manual to  explain how to   do this.  Anyone
have pointers?

For those who may be curious why I  want to do  this, my philosophy is
that the e-mail I send is  private, and even  if there is no sensitive
data  in the e-mail, it simply  is no one's  business but  mine and my
intended  recipient's.  Therefore,  I wish to   encrypt ALL e-mail for
anyone whose  public key I   have, thus preventing  bored operators at
ISPs between me and my recipient from reading my personal mail.

While I  won't disagree with  you if  I think  this  is paranoid,  you
should know that  I have interviewed people (more  than one)  who have
told me  point blank that  they hook sniffers up  to their servers and
see what they can read,  just for fun, at their  present jobs at ISPs.
Personally, I find this intollerable.

Thanks!

--
Derek D. Martin