> I've used a send-hook along with auto-encrypt before, and that works
> fine.  As for getting the info from your keyring, the only way that
> comes to mind is running some kind of script on a regular basis (perhaps
> a cron job) that lists your keyring, extracts the email addresses from
> the key info (perhaps with sed and/or awk), and throws them in a file
> that is sourced by Mutt in order to build the send-hooks.  This sounds
> like a lot of work though... perhaps there is a better way.

Justin,

I wrote a small script that may be of some help.  i'm sure there are a lot of
people on the list who could have done this much more elegantly, but its the
best I could do!

The script assumes that you have your mutt aliases and pgp
hooks in a different file so please don't run and pass it a file in which there
are other things of importance (without modifying it first).  It will also sort
your aliases file (also assumed to be a separate file).

Jeff

Oh yeah, it won't work right out of the box so make sure to look through it and change
the emails to something meaningful

GPG_Hook_Processor.sh

PGP signature